The History of Chicago Fittings
Chicago Fittings Corporation was established in 1930 by the Kelly family, which was Kelco Industries. The company was originally located in Broadview, IL and later moved to Woodstock, IL. In 2004, Joe Tarquini bought Chicago Fittings and led the company until 2018. Under his leadership, the facility was moved to Belvidere, IL and then, in 2015, was moved to its current location in Beloit, WI. In 2017, A.Y. McDonald Industries acquired Chicago Fittings. In 2021, Diane Thomas was named President of the company. Due to growing demand over the years, the Beloit location was added onto in 2022 and completed in 2023, thus doubling the size of the facility.